1. Never attempt to raise pump by its electrical cord.
2. Always use an approved control box, mounted in a vertical position.
3. Always check rotation on 3 phase pumps.
4. Shut down and lock out all related electrical circuits before performing any maintenance.
5. Do not hold reset button if overload control trips off. Wait 10 minutes before resetting again.
6. Never put pump directly on soft, loose bottom.
7. Be sure to connect pump to correct phase and voltage.
8. Do not run pump if voltage is not within limits.
9. Check oil level only when pump has cooled to air temperature.
10. Use only recommended transformer oil.